In addition to MPLS sub-50ms failover using Fast Reroute (FRR), Brocade offers a comprehensive set of Layer 2 control protocols comprising its innovative protocols, Metro Ring Protocol (MRP), Multi-Chassis Trunks (MCT) and Virtual Switch Redundancy Protocol (VSRP), and standards-based Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP).
What does RSPT stand for?
RSPT stands for Rapid Spanning Tree
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RSPT
We have 4 other meanings of RSPT in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Sensing Photogrammetry Society Conference (UK)
- Road Sector Program Support (transport projects; various locations; World Bank)
- Rochester Symposium for Physics Students (Rochester, NY)
- Rockville Sail and Power Squadron (US Power Squadrons)
- RuneScape Private Server (gaming)
- School of Recreation and Sport Sciences (Ohio University)
- RISDA (Rubber Industry Smallholder Development Authority) Smallholders Plantation Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Research School of Physical Sciences and Engineering (Australian National University; also seen as RSPhysSE)
- Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry Society (UK)
- Retirement Savings and Profit Sharing Plan
- Rayleigh-Schrödinger Perturbation Theory
- Real Storage Page Table
- Red Sky Poetry Theatre
- Regional Stormwater Protection Team
- Remote SQL Pass-Through
- Research Students Personal Tutor
- Resonant Sonic Penetration Technology
- ResonantSonic Push Technology (ResonantSonic, International)
- Resource Super Profit Tax (Australia)
- Respiratory Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authors, who work for Cisco Systems, discuss virtual LANs, the hardware components that make multilayer switching work, quality of service on Catalyst 6500, the multicast features and protocols supported on the Catalyst switches, the data link layer, and the rapid spanning tree protocol (RSTP).
The unit also improves network redundancy by supporting subsecond rapid spanning tree and physical resilient links.
1x port authentication, rate limiting, IGMP snooping and Rapid Spanning Tree providing businesses with a scalable, reliable network that is geared for growth.
FocalPoint FM4000 Technical Details Other technical details of the FocalPoint FM4000 product family include: Performance * Up to 360Mpps performance as a switch or IPv4 or IPv6 router * 300ns latency with IP routing and L3/L4 ACLs enabled Layer 3 * IPv4 and IPv6 line-rate routing (up to 16k IPv4 and 4k IPv6 addresses) * Fully-provisioned multicast routing (IGMP, PIM-SM, PIM-DM, DVMRP, bidir-PIM) * Full VLAN replication with multicast routing Layer 2 * 16k MAC addresses * Multiple and Rapid Spanning Tree (802.
The RES-10L2 supports Layer 2 functionality including Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Quality of Service (QoS), Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), Virtual Local Area Networks (VLAN), and Remote Monitoring (RMON).
Redundant path communication is protected via redundant ring switching technology with switching times of less than 300 milliseconds as well as supporting spanning tree (STP) and rapid spanning tree (RSTP).
Other standards supported by Allied Telesis' new switch include STP and RSTP (Spanning Tree Protocol and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol).