To support its large subscriber base and ensure operational simplicity and high network availability for efficient service delivery, PowerComm implemented Riverstone's Rapid Ring Spanning Tree Protocol (RRSTP) resiliency technology.
What does RRSTP stand for?
RRSTP stands for Rapid Ring Spanning Tree Protocol (Riverstone Networks)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Reactor Room Spray System
- Really Really Simple Syndication
- Rear Reflecting Surround System (home theater)
- Regional Residential Services Society (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Restricted Residual Sum of Squares (statistics)
- Régie régionale de la Santé et des Services Sociaux (French; Canada)
- Réseau de Recherche en Santé et en Sécurité du Travail du Québec (French: Research Network on Health and Safety at Work in Quebec; Canada)
- Rapid Response Survey Team (Swiss Foundation for Mine Action; UN)
- Rapid Ring Spanning Tree
- Rochester Rapids Swim Team (New York)
- Ready Reserve Strategic Army Forces
- Regional Remote Sensing Unit (database of satellite images; Southern African Development Community)
- Rent Regulation Services Unit (New York rent control)
- Raspberry Ringspot Virus (also seen as RRV; plant pathogenic virus)
- Retarder Response Solenoid Valve
- Rice Ragged Stunt Virus
- Red River Swift Wing (flying)
- Retired Rock Star Wannabe
- Residential Rehabilitation Services for Youth (New York; chemical dependency treatment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Riverstone's Rapid Ring Spanning Tree Protocol (RRSTP) solution optimizes rapid spanning tree technology for ring topologies to significantly improve network resiliency on Ethernet rings.
The Riverstone routers will incorporate Rapid Ring Spanning Tree Protocol (RRSTP) technology, which provides a new level of network failure protection in Ethernet-based metropolitan area networks.