Byline: ELWYNL ROBERTS A DRUNK joyrider drove off in an ambulance rapid response vehicle while its driver was on an emergency call saving a man's life.
What does RRV stand for?
RRV stands for Rapid Response Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RRV
We have 41 other meanings of RRV in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Regeneration Unit (UK)
- River Road Unitarian Church (aka River Road Unitarian Universalist Congregation; Bethesda, MD)
- Ridgeback Rescue of the United States (dog rescue)
- Red River Unitarian Universalist Church (Denison, TX)
- Raccoon River Valley (Iowa)
- Radial Resistivity Variation
- Raices Reino de Valencia (Spanish: Kingdom of Valencia Estate)
- Rail Route Voyages (Swiss transportation company)
- Rapid Reaction Valve (GSR Ventiltechnik GmbH; Germany)
- Rapid Reaction Vehicle
- Raspberry Ringspot Virus (also seen as RRSV; plant pathogenic virus)
- Record Relocation Vector (Lotus Notes)
- Reset Relief Valve (oil production)
- Resident Return Visa (Australia)
- Returning Resident's Visa (New Zealand)
- Rhesus Rotavirus
- Rhodesian Reconnaissance Vest
- Ridge Racer V (gaming; also seen as Ridge Racer V)
- Road Rail Vehicle (Back-hoe excavator used on both rail and normal ground)
- Ross River Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brighouse Sports Club hosted the event, which included a demonstration of the company's rapid response vehicle "Ellie-Mai" along with high level access machines, drainage response vehicles and other specialist equipment.
A West Midlands Ambulance spokesman said a rapid response vehicle arrived three minutes later and the boy was taken to New Cross Hospital.
An air ambulance and three rapid response vehicles were scrambled to the scene between the junctions with the A51 and Station Road.
Two ambulances, a rapid response vehicle, a senior paramedic, and the Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance were scrambled to the address in Westlea Road, Leamington, shortly before 9.
An ambulance and two rapid response vehicles were dispatched to the scene.
Unison said it opposed management plans to remove A&E ambulance cover and replace it with rapid response vehicles which, it said, would "tick a box in terms of response times but will have a detrimental effect on overall patient care".
Health Editor Madeleine Brindley spent a morning with rapid response paramedic Kevin Dwyer IT IS approaching 10am on a rain-swept Tuesday morning and Kevin Dwyer's rapid response vehicle is weaving through heavy Cardiff traffic to a 999 call from a school, where a 12-year-old girl has slipped into a diabetic coma.