A rapid response task force is being constituted to plan and conduct aggressive mopping up vaccination in response to any poliovirus that is detected anywhere in the country henceforth so that all chains of polio transmission are finally broken," Azad said.
What does RRTF stand for?
RRTF stands for Rapid Response Task Force (disaster preparation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RRTF
We have 4 other meanings of RRTF in our Acronym Attic
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Center
- Rice Research and Training Centre (Egypt)
- Road Running Technical Council (USA Track and Field)
- Rochester Rail Transit Committee
- Rehabilitation Research Training Center on Independent Living Management (Buffalo, NY)
- Royal Road to Card Magic (book)
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on Positive Behavioral Support
- Rebuild Run-Time Dictionaries
- Rural Rail Transportation District (Texas)
- Rapid Response Transportation Fund (UN High Commissioner for Refugees)
- Refugee Return Task Force
- Repetition Rate Transfer Function
- Return and Reconstruction Task Force
- Rural Road Transport Forum (South Africa)
- Ready Reserve Task Force Report
- Road Racing Team Hardenberg
- Reseau Regional Tres Haut Debit (French: Very High Speed Regional Network)
- Research and Training Institute (Albany, NY)
- Rotterdam Radio-Therapeutic Institute (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rapid response task force arrived in Osh yesterday in a move to ensure safety during the elections.
The Ike1000 was recently debuted during one of the largest Texas Rapid Response Task Force disaster drills ever organized by the State of Texas.