He was previously Director of Military Operations and Chief of Staff of the Allied Rapid Reaction Corps.
What does RRC stand for?
RRC stands for Rapid Reaction Corps
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RRC
We have 238 other meanings of RRC in our Acronym Attic
- Red River Basin Riparian Project (Minnesota)
- Railway Replacement Bus Service (UK, transport)
- Rules and Regulations of the Boy Scouts of America
- Radar Return Code
- Radio Research Consortium
- Radio Resource Control (3G)
- Railroad Commission of Texas (Austin, TX)
- Raising Rivals' Costs
- Range Resources Corporation (Fort Worth, TX)
- Range Rover Classic (vehicle)
- Raritan Remote Client
- Rat-Race Coupler (wireless communications)
- Rational Requirements Composer (software)
- Really Really Cool
- Reconnaissance Review Conference (USACE)
- Reconstructionist Rabbinical College
- Recruitment and Retention Center
- Red River College (Canada)
- Regional Radiocommunication Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their son Kevin is a Major with the Allied Rapid Reaction Corps (ARRC) currently living in Gloucestershire.
Gen Dannatt said he had been surprised to learn of the decision in 2004 to send British troops to Helmand, even though he was at that time the commander of the Allied Rapid Reaction Corps which was due to be deployed.
The base, which first opened in 1940, is due to become home to Nato HQ Allied Command Rapid Reaction Corps in 2010, when the unit relocates from Germany.
Sir Mike Jackson commanded the 3rd Division at the time of the Bosnian and Yugoslavian operations, joining UNPROFOR and then took command of NATO's Allied Rapid Reaction Corps from 1995.
The Allied Rapid Reaction Corps is a North Atlantic Treaty Organization assignment, as well as three positions on the unit manning document for U.
It also describes lessons learned through a tour of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) headquarters and a tour with the NATO Allied Rapid Reaction Corps (ARRC) headquarters.
The programme is subject to financial approval, but Defence Ministers have given provisional approval for the two units and HQ Allied Rapid Reaction Corps to relocate to the UK between 2009 and 2014.