SOCET GXP is a geospatial-intelligence software package that uses imagery from satellite and aerial sources to identify and analyze ground features quickly, allowing for rapid product creation.
What does RPC stand for?
RPC stands for Rapid Product Creation (strategic planning)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPC
We have 393 other meanings of RPC in our Acronym Attic
- Radiation Protection Council
- Radio Port Controller (PHS)
- Radioanalytical Project Coordinator
- Rail Passengers Council (UK)
- Rainbow Power Company (Australia)
- Rainbow/PUSH Coalition
- Random Partial Checking (voting algorithm)
- Randomized Parallel Computing
- Rapeseed Phosphatidylcholine
- Rapid Positioning Capability
- Rapid Prototyping Capacity
- Rapid Prototyping Center, Ltd.
- Reactive Perforating Collagenosis
- Readers Per Copy
- Real Procedure Call
- Recognized Air Picture Production Center
- Recommandations pour la Pratique Clinique (French: Guidelines for Clinical Practice)
- Record Player Collector
- Recreation, Parks & Culture (Canada)
- Recruiting Partnership Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Product Management - Rapid product creation and reconfiguration; easily handles bundled offers, bulk volume or promotional pricing; + Enhanced Productivity for Customer Service Agents - fewer personnel are required to complete faster service; agents require less technical training to master system; + Customer Contact & Customer Account Management - all system elements are viewed in the context of multiple account variables; superior customer service results from all customer data being available in one place.