Research objectives and content Explosive boiling is a process of rapid phase transition from Liquid to vapour which occurs when the liquid is highly superheated.
What does RPT stand for?
RPT stands for Rapid Phase Transition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPT
We have 119 other meanings of RPT in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Public Safety Training Center
- Regional Public Safety Training Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Repair Parts & Special Tools List (US Army)
- Redundant Power Supply Unit
- Radial Phase Shift Wall Waveguide
- Crystal Report (Crystal Decisions Crystal Reports file extension)
- Rabbit Pyrogen Test
- Radiant Panel Test
- Radiation Protection Technician
- Rapid Penetration Test
- Rapid Prototyping Technology
- Rassemblement du Peuple Togolais (French: Rally of the Togolese People)
- Rational Performance Tester (IBM)
- Raw Processing Time
- Reactor Production of Tritium
- Real Photo Technology (Fiji)
- Real Property Tax
- Realty Photo Tours (Canada)
- Reappointment, Promotion and Tenure (university committee)
- Reasonable Period of Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
918 TK7874 This volume from the April 2006 symposium focuses on alloys containing chalcogen atoms that undergo very rapid phase transitions under the influence of either electrical or optical excitation.
Further, numerous observations suggest the onset of a rapid phase transition between the familiar Holocene climatic mode and some future quasi-stable steady state.