Rapid maxillary expansion induced root resorption has all of the features of an inflammatory reaction.
What does RME stand for?
RME stands for Rapid Maxillary Expansion (orthodontics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RME
We have 102 other meanings of RME in our Acronym Attic
- Reel Music Down Under (record label)
- Remote Multiplexer/Demultiplexer Unit
- Recombinant Marek's Disease Virus Type 1
- Recycling Market Development Zones
- Radiation Monitoring Equipment (Space Shuttle)
- Radiation Monitoring Experiment
- Radio Manufacturing Engineers
- Rami Medical Establishment (Yemen)
- Rape Methyl Ester (alternative fuel)
- Rapeseed-Oil Methyl Ester (replacement for petroleum diesel)
- Rapid Medical Evaluation
- Rapid Muscle Elongation (equine medical therapy)
- Raytheon Microelectronics España (Spanish)
- Reading Made Easy
- Realistic Mathematics Education
- Reasonable Maximum Exposure
- Receptor-Mediated Endocytosis (mutant lipoprotein receptor)
- Recording Media & Energy (Sony)
- Recruitment Made Easy (South Africa)
- Redcell Management Essentials (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some authors have shown that rapid maxillary expansion can be considered a valid procedure for preventing recurrent otitis media in children affected by maxillary anatomical alterations; furthermore, the orthopaedic effect of the rapid maxillary expansion may also improve the hearing loss secondary to otitis media [Enoki et al.
Numerous color photographs illustrate removable appliances, rapid maxillary expansion, headgear, functional appliances, temporary anchorage devices, arch wires and brackets, pliers and cutters, bonding techniques, and retainers.