Founded in 1999 as Europe's first digital investigation agency, Fox-IT specialises in cyber defence tools, proactive monitoring services and rapid incident response for financial services, governments and highly secure/highly sensitive enterprises.
What does RIR stand for?
RIR stands for Rapid Incident Response
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RIR
We have 64 other meanings of RIR in our Acronym Attic
- Religious Involvement Questionnaire
- Réseau Internet Québec (French: Quebec Internet Network; Canada)
- Rhode Island Qalqilya Alliance
- Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme
- Radiography Image Quality Consultants (Tarzana, CA)
- Rhode Island Quality Institute
- Research Institute for Quality of Life (Romania)
- Rhode Island Quality Partners
- Railway Interoperability Regulations (UK)
- Range Instrumentation Radar
- Rapid Information Retrieval
- Readiness Improvement Review
- Receiving Inspection Report
- Recordable Incident Rate (occupational safety statistic)
- Recordable Injury Rate (workplace injuries)
- Reduction in Recordable
- Reduction In Recruitment
- Reference Intensity Ratio
- Refund Intercept Request
- Regional Internet Registry
Samples in periodicals archive:
FireEye has a unique threat protection platform to protect against today's attacks, which is extended by the ability of EnCase Cybersecurity to provide rapid incident response.
com/prnh/20110920/SF70792LOGO) The Marketscope report notes that, "Just like wired networks, wireless networks need to be monitored to both proactively detect vulnerabilities to accelerate mitigation and to quickly detect security incidents to support rapid incident response.
A competent Managed Security Services Provider can help reduce risks to organizations by <p>* Pro-active Monitoring of Security Devices <p>* Effective Management of Security Devices &<p>* Rapid Incident Response.
The ability to collect, store and analyze large volumes of network traffic to detect potential and successful threats is critical to rapid incident response and impact reduction, as well as for continually improving the effectiveness of security controls.
Develop a rapid incident response mechanism to shorten periods of unavailability due to attacks, intrusions, events and their investigation.
Using patented data storage and management technology that smashes performance barriers plaguing other SIEM providers, NitroView is able to collect and manage billions of events, logs, network activity flows, and even application content - while maintaining the real-time analytics that are required for rapid incident response.
Using patented data storage and management technology that smashes performance barriers plaguing other SIEM providers, NitroView is able to collect and manage billions of events, logs, network activity flows and even application content - while maintaining the real-time analytics that are required for rapid incident response.