This paper evaluates an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) using the Rapid Impact Assessment Matrix (RIAM) method of the proposed coal based thermal power plant at Sompeta village in Srikakulam District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
What does RIA stand for?
RIA stands for Rapid Impact Assessment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RIA
We have 172 other meanings of RIA in our Acronym Attic
- Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study
- Research Institute for Information Technology (Kyushu University; Japan)
- Rack Interface Agreement
- Radiation Induced Attenuation (optical fibers)
- Radioiodine Ablation
- Radiosonde Initial Analysis
- Railway Industry Association (UK)
- Random Insanity Alliance (gaming clan; Cyber Nations)
- Range Insensitive Axis
- Rare Isotope Accelerator
- Reactivity Insertion Accident
- Reactivity-Initiated Accident
- Recommended Improvement Area
- Régiment d'Infanterie Alpine (French: Alpine Infantry Regiment)
- Regional Incentive Agreement (Government pricing agreement term)
- Regional Integration Arrangement (various organizations)
- Regional Internet Australia
- Regional Inuit Association (Canada)
- Registered Industrial Accountant (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ContactPoint project will undertake a rapid impact assessment to determine the most effective approach in our specific context, and will build this into the deployment plan.
The impacts(Positive/Negative) were compared by means of the Rapid Impact Assessment Matrix method(RIAM) which provides in a holistic manner an assessment of environmental impacts.