Worldwide, operators are seeing the true value of the C-130J which is being used to conduct combat delivery, airdrop, paradrop, special operations, search and rescue, weather reconnaissance, electronic warfare, air-to-air refueling, rapid ground refueling and medical evacuation missions.
What does RGR stand for?
RGR stands for Rapid Ground Refueling
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RGR
We have 40 other meanings of RGR in our Acronym Attic
- Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (Indian technological university)
- Rapid Gas Quenching
- Résonance Géante Quadrupolaire (French: Giant Quadrupole Resonance)
- Responsible Gaming Quarterly (National Center for Responsible Gaming)
- Retail Gas Quadrant
- Request for Government Quality Assurance (NATO)
- Random Group Resampling
- Range Gated Receiver
- Ranger Girls Run
- Rangers (US DoD)
- Rassemblement des Gauches Républicaines (France; Assembly of Republican Leftists)
- Ray Gun Revival (online science fiction magazine)
- Regional Rail
- Regular Grid Road
- Relative Growth Rate
- Resurrection: Global Reincarnation
- Retinal G Protein Coupled Receptor
- Retro Gaming Radio (online gaming radio show)
- Returned Goods Relief (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VMGR-152's secondary missions include rapid ground refueling of aircraft and motorized vehicles, aerial transport and delivery, airborne direct air support center, and battlefield illumination.
They can refuel both tactical aircraft and helicopters in flight as well as provide rapid ground refueling when required.