In 1998, the Army launched the Rapid Force Projection Initiative Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration (RFPI-ACTD) that resulted in the delivery of four HIMARS prototype launchers.
What does RPFI stand for?
RPFI stands for Rapid Force Projection Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RPFI
We have 1 other meaning of RPFI in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (India)
- Reigate Priory Football Club (UK)
- Rio Pardo Futebol Clube (Portugeuse: Rio Pardo Football Club; Brazil)
- Regional Plans of Forest Development (project; Czech Republic Ministry of Agriculture)
- Ridley Park Fire Department (Pennsylvania)
- River Plantation Fire Department (Conroe, TX)
- Rigid Plastic Finite Element Method
- Rocket Propelled Fire Fish (social forum)
- Retail Property Fund France Belgium
- Rainer Pacific Financial Group, Inc. (Tacoma, WA)
- Reliable Packaging for Identity (Netherlands)
- Richmond Psychosocial Foundation International (UK)
- Revised Proposed Final Judgment (legal)
- Real Planning for Lancaster (UK)
- Richardson Partners Financial Limited (Canada)
- Real Property Facilities and Logistics Office (US Department of Commerce)
- Ray-Propagation Fast Multi-Pole Algorithm
- Roswell P. Flower Memorial Library (Watertown, NY)
- Real Property Facility Number
- Renaissance Pleasure Faire North (aka the Northern California Renaissance Faire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control - Dallas developed and fabricated four operational HIMARS prototypes as part the Army's Rapid Force Projection Initiative Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration contract, which was awarded to the company in March of 1996.
The Army's EFOGM is an Advanced Technology Demonstration (ATD) program and is a major player in the Army's Rapid Force Projection Initiative (RFPI) Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration (ACTD).
Army Rapid Force Projection Initiative (RFPI) Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration (ACTD) which will provide rapidly deployable, lethal and highly survivable technologies to the U.
Army Rapid Force Projection Initiative (RFPI) Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration, which will provide rapidly deployable, lethal, and highly survivable technologies to the U.
As sensors, computers, and communications merge into one in a command, control, communications, and intelligence (C3I)-dominated battlefield of the future, Alliant Techsystems views this program as an important element of the Army's master plan for an integrated battlefield network under the Rapid Force Projection Initiative," said Varecka.