A total of 626 plasma samples were tested for EBLV1-specific antibodies by using a modification of the rapid fluorescent focus inhibition test (11), but 77 (12.
What does RFFIT stand for?
RFFIT stands for Rapid Fluorescent Focus Inhibition Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RFFIT
We have 1 other meaning of RFFIT in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Frequency Front End Controller
- Ready For Fame and Fortune
- Recycling Free Flow Focusing (biochemistry)
- Remote Forwarder Functional Group (computing)
- Reserve Fund for Future Generations
- Redwood Forest Foundation, Inc. (California)
- Request for Further Information
- Richmond Fellowship Foundation International (UK therapeutic communities for the mentally ill)
- Russian Foundation for Fundamental Investigations
- Rapid Focus Fluorescent Inhibition Test
- Rapid-Fluorescent-Focus-Inhibition Technique
- Real Fathers for Justice (UK action/awareness group)
- Raising Financially Fit Kids (book)
- Regina Food for Learning (Canada)
- Rockland Flag Football League (Canada)
- Rational Function Fitting Method
- Republicans for Fair Media
- Respect Few, Fear None
- Rocky Flats Field Office (Department of Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The presence of virus-neutralizing antibodies was determined by an adaptation of the rapid fluorescent focus inhibition test (RFFIT), as described (7).
5 IU/ml) by rabies rapid fluorescent focus inhibition test when quarantined and remained so during the observation period.