Noradrenergic activity in rat brain during rapid eye movement sleep deprivation and rebound sleep.
What does REMD stand for?
REMD stands for Rapid Eye Movement Sleep Deprivation (brain research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of REMD
We have 3 other meanings of REMD in our Acronym Attic
- Real Estate Marketing & Consulting, Inc. (Raleigh, NC)
- Regional Educational Media Center
- Roxio Easy Media Creator
- Rural Electric Membership Cooperative
- Rutherford Electric Membership Corporation (utility cooperative; North Carolina)
- Regional Educational Media Center Association of Michigan
- Réseau Euro-Maghrébin Citoyenneté et Culture (French: Euro-Maghreb Citizenship and Culture)
- Rear Echelon Maintenance Combined Operation (USAF, Korean War era)
- Remuneration Committee (various organizations)
- Rapid Eye Movement Desensitization
- Regional Economic Measurement Division (US Bureau of Economic Analysis)
- Replica-Exchange Molecular Dynamics
- Real Estate Million Dollar Association, Ltd.
- Remainder Dim (theatrical lighting)
- Real Estate Mortgage Exchange (La Canada, CA)
- Redwood Empire Mini Enthusiasts (car club; California)
- Remote East (Pirelli)
- Renewable Energy Management Expert (certification)
- Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (UK)
- Ricoh Europe Middle East Branch (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)