OTCBB:ONSC) announced today that it will introduce the truly portable, lightweight, highly-visible RediAlert(TM) Rapid Dispatch Emergency System (RDES)(TM) to professionals from law enforcement, transportation, transit and public safety at the 4th Annual National Capital Region Incident Management Conference.
What does RDES stand for?
RDES stands for Rapid Dispatch Emergency System (communications software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDES
We have 6 other meanings of RDES in our Acronym Attic
- Released from Active Duty Result Demobilization (US Navy)
- RASSP Design Environment Prototype
- Recruit Depot (US Navy)
- Regional Dental Education Program (Utah and Nebraska)
- Remote Data Exchange Protocol (Cisco Systems)
- Remote Data Exchange Protocol Version 2
- Reduced Dimensionality Exact Quantum
- Race and Disability Equality Scheme (UK)
- Random Dot E Stereotest (opthamology)
- Randomized Data Encryption Standard (cryptography)
- Remote Data Entry System
- Requirements Determination and Execution System
- Rank-Dependent Expected Utility
- Rotating Disk Electrode Voltammetry (kinetic tool)
- Race Day Energy Zone (indoor cycling; spinning)
- Radar Direction Finder
- Radial Distribution Function
- Radiation Design Factor
- Radio Detection Finding
- Radio Direction Finder(ing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Velte's presentation provides a real world rundown of how OnScreen(TM)'s leading product, RediAlert(TM) Rapid Dispatch Emergency System (RDES)(TM), is an essential part of uniting local, state and federal first response emergency communication systems as directed by the U.