Contract awarded for Supply of Rapid Diagnostic Kits for Kala-Azar Bid Price at Opening: INR 14,940,000.
What does RDK stand for?
RDK stands for Rapid Diagnostic Kit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDK
We have 17 other meanings of RDK in our Acronym Attic
- Richard D. James (musician, see AFX)
- Rio De Janeiro (Brazil)
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Route des Jeunes (French: Road of Youth; various locations)
- Rettung durch Jesus Christus (German: Salvation Through Jesus Christ)
- Riddell District Junior Football League (Australia)
- Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force
- Radikal Dub Kolektiv (band)
- Rage des Killers (French gaming clan)
- Rapid Deployment Kit
- Red Dragon Karate (compilation of different major styles, mostly based on Shotokan)
- Reference Design Kit
- Reload Delay Kit
- Report Developer Kit
- Reunion der Kulturen (German: Reunion of Cultures)
- Rheinhafen Dampfkraftwerk (German: Rhine Port Steam Power Plant; Germany)
- Richard D. Kimball (engineering company; various locations)
- Regional District of Kootenay Boundary (British Columbia, Canada)
- Rigas Domes Kulturas Departaments (Latvian: Riga City Council Department of Culture)
- Rencana Definitif Kebutuhan Kelompok (Indonesian: Definitive Plan for Group Needs; online agriculture application)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added that its department will start new programme specially for ruler areas in which rapid diagnostic kits will be provide at free of cost.
Australia's Burnet Institute in collaboration with Rush University and Duke University have developed a rapid diagnostic kit based on the measurement of the total amount of cell-associated CD4 protein in whole blood samples such as a finger prick.
The NanoFL(TM) microfluorimeter combines the sophistication of a clinical fluorimeter with the price and size of a rapid diagnostic kit.
Under the agreement signed in June 1995, the technologies of the two companies are being combined to produce two point-of-care rapid diagnostic kits that can measure glycated proteins in diabetes sufferers and provide an accurate result/diagnosis within a normal 15 minute consultation in the doctor's surgery.
These three tests will significantly enhance the portfolio of rapid diagnostic kits we can offer to BioStar's primary-care customers," said Colin Maddix, president and chief executive officer of Thermo BioAnalysis.
Cortecs currently has several innovative drug delivery technologies and rapid diagnostic kits under development.
Worldwide Medical Corporation is a provider of rapid diagnostic kits in four medical disciplines: fertility (pregnancy and ovulation), infectious diseases, sexually transmitted diseases and drugs of abuse.