It combines a cloud-based rapid development environment with team collaboration capabilities and integrated back-end services.
What does RDE stand for?
RDE stands for Rapid Development Environment
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of RDE
We have 54 other meanings of RDE in our Acronym Attic
- Research and Development Descriptive Summaries (US DoD)
- Reserve Dental Data System (USAF)
- Revised Denver Development Screening Test (Pediatrics)
- RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) Drug Discovery Technologies (Australia)
- Research, Development, Demonstration, Testing and Evaluation
- Research, Development, Design, Testing and Evaluation
- Renaud Donnedieu De Vabres (French politician)
- Respiratory Drug Delivery X (conference)
- Raices de Esperanza (Spanish: Roots of Hope)
- Rapid Data Entry
- Rapidly Developing Economy
- RASSP Design Environment
- Reaction Diffusion Equation
- Received Data Enable
- Réception et Décompte des Etudes (French: Receive and Count Studies)
- Receptor Destroying Enzyme
- Recherches sur Diderot et sur l'Encyclopédie (French journals index)
- Rectal Digital Examination
- Registered Dietitian Eligible
- Remote Data Engagement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sybase Unwired Accelerator, a rapid development environment that quickly mobilizes without programming Web-enabled enterprise applications, databases and other data sources for both connected and occasionally connected access.
They utilized the rapid development environment provided with Envox 6 to quickly create the new customer solution and redesign existing IVR offerings to improve usability.
WhereScape has admirably made efforts to enhance its rapid development environment to enable Agile data warehouse development, to help align it with effective Agile technical practices.
Key features of the MoMinis Studio platform include PlayScape integration, wide device support, on-device testing, simulation kit, and backward and forward compatibility to create a rapid development environment.
With the latest Microsoft-certified Windows user interface and customizable tables, reports and forms, Navigator provides a rapid development environment to extend functionality if you desire.
Rapid Development Environment A one-stop shop for automotive telematics applications, mobileGT's inclusion of the Fonix Embedded Speech SDK for mobileGT provides the most efficient way yet to develop voice-enabled automotive applications.
delivered for us with extensive connectivity and a rapid development environment.