BRITISH WILKIE Guided by British Olympic coach Dave Haller, who is now based in Cardiff and guided David Davies and Ieuan Lloyd to London 2012, Hencken was always more likely to be stronger over 100m, as his rapid arm movements were more suited to a sprint race, while Wilkie's longer, more rhythmic strokes meant he was fancied over the longer distance.
What does RAM stand for?
RAM stands for Rapid Arm Movement (breastfeeding technique)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RAM
We have 365 other meanings of RAM in our Acronym Attic
- Raised Angle Marker (identifies point of impact for airdrop operations)
- Raised Angle Marker (military paradrop)
- Random Access Machine (informatics)
- Random Access Measurement System (Sprint)
- Random Acts of Music
- Random Antiterrorism Measures (US DoD)
- Random-Access Memory
- Rangeline Antique Mall (Joplin, MO)
- Rapid Alternating Movements (neurology)
- Rapid Area Maintenance
- Rapidly-Adapting Mechanoreceptor (neuroscience)
- Ras-Related Gene from Megakaryocyte (protein)
- Rating Agency Malaysia Bhd.
- Rational Asset Manager (software)
- Ratscat Advanced Measurement
- Read And Modify (original meaning when referring to computer memory)
- Readiness Action Measure
- Reading Acceleration Machine
- Ready Access Memory, Inc.
- Real Action Marker (paintball gun)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#183; Spotted on the front page of CNN's website yesterday: a photograph of Sarah Palin addressing the convention that caught her rapid arm movements at such a point as to give the impression she was sieg-heiling the delegates.