NASDAQ: ROSS) recently announced that the University of Limburg, Maastricht, the Netherlands, has purchased a full suite of Renaissance CS(TM) Financial Series, the Human Resource application, fourth generation rapid application development environment, GEMBASE(TM), and complementary professional services in a contract valued at more than $315,000.
What does RADE stand for?
RADE stands for Rapid Application Development Environment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RADE
We have 2 other meanings of RADE in our Acronym Attic
- Report A Drunk Driver (local police program)
- Research and Development Division (California Department of Social Services)
- Rockers Against Drunk Driving
- Radiation Defense
- Rassemblement pour la Democratie, le Developpement Economique et Social (Tutsi: Rally for Democracy and Economic and Social Development (Burundi)
- Rencontre Africaine pour la Défense des Droits de l'Homme (French: African Assembly for the Defense of Human Rights; Senegal)
- Regional Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (Philippines)
- Radar Data Distribution Switchboard
- Radar Display and Distribution System
- Rapid Analysis of Differential Expression (endocrinology)
- Request for Analytical Data Evaluation
- Revenue Audit Data Exchange
- Rural Association for the Development of the Economy (Cambodia)
- RAdiation DEtection Capability
- Radiation Effects on Components and Systems
- Radiological Defense (program)
- Rapid Design, Exploration, and Optimization
- Rapid Deployment Electro-Optical System
- Radar Departure
- Radar Evaluation Squadron
Samples in periodicals archive:
All applications are developed in eTools(tm) eI SlingshoteIUs rapid application development environment for MS.
The EM250 offers dramatic reductions in component size, cost and power consumption, while providing a critical rapid application development environment.
According to the terms of the agreement, CTI-PRO will be distributing VBVoice, Pronexus' award-winning Rapid Application Development environment for creating sophisticated IVRs, telephony and speech solutions.
OTTAWA -- Rapid Application Development Environment Accelerates the Creation of Sophisticated IVR Applications on Open Source Platform Pronexus Inc.
Solutions are created using the LibertyNET Application Builder (LAB), which is a rapid application development environment that allows an individual with the skill set of a network administrator to design, deploy, maintain, web enable and extend the capabilities of the LibertyNET software solution.
He joined Clarion Software in 1994 and helped introduce the first Rapid Application Development environment to produce compiled executables for the Windows environment, and later the first 32 bit executables.
Thousands of developers around the world use VBVoice, a rapid application development environment, to create scalable and flexible telephony applications such as speech-enabled IVRs, hardware-less VoIP solutions, and much more.