3% of them using diagnostic tests, such as a rapid antigen detection test or culture, said Dr.
What does RADT stand for?
RADT stands for Rapid Antigen Detection Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RADT
We have 1 other meaning of RADT in our Acronym Attic
- Radioactive Sampling
- Radar System Simulation Model
- Rate Adaptive Digital Subscriber Line
- Requirements Analysis Decision Support System
- Resource Analysis Decision Support
- Risk Assessment Decision Support System
- Radio Station
- Radioactive Waste Storage Act
- Radar and Automatic Detection and Tracking
- Royal Albert Dock Trust (youth rowing program; London, England, UK)
- Requirements, Analysis and Design Technical Architecture Group
- Radioactive Material Transportation
- Rabbit Anti-Dog Thymocyte Serum
- Radar Avionics Depot Test Station
- Radioactive Acid Digestion Test Unit
- Radar Analysis and Development Unit (weather radar)
- Renal Artery Duplex Ultrasonography (physiology)
- Race Against Domestic Violence (Washington, DC)
- Risk Adjustment Data Validation (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A rapid antigen detection test (HRP2 detection; ICT Diagnostics, Amrad Corporation, Victor, Australia) was done; the test returned negative results for Plasmodium falciparum and P.