3' and 5' amplification of cDNA end The 3'cDNA end of [DELTA]-6 desaturase was amplified by 3' rapid amplification of cDNA ends (RACE) using 3'Full RACE Core set ver.
What does RACE-PCR stand for?
RACE-PCR stands for Rapid Amplification of CDNA (Complementary Dioxyribonucleic Acid) Ends-Polymerase Chain Reaction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Research in Advanced Communications for Europe
- Restoration of Aircraft to Combat Effectiveness
- Return on Average Common Equity
- Revolutionary Anti-Authoritarians of Color
- Rick's Automotive & Custom Exhaust
- Rolling Accelerated Contextual Examination (World Usability Day event)
- Roman Army and Chariot Experience (historical reenactment; Jordan)
- Row-based ASCII Compatible Encoding
- Royal African Company of England (England, UK)
- Rubidium Atomic Clock Experiment
- Rural Area of Critical Economic Concern
- Random Access & Correlation for Extended Performance
- Random Access Correlation of Extended Performance
- Rapid Access to Collections by Electronic Requesting (virtual library)
- Remedial Action Cost Engineering Requirements (Cost estimating tool for remediation of bombing ranges)
- Rescue Alarm Contain Extinguish Relocate (mnemonic for fire response procedure)
- Research on Antarctic Coastal Ecosystem Rates (program)
- Retrieve, Analyze, Compile Electronic Reports (International Communications Research)
- Risk Analysis, Communication, Evaluation and Reduction (New Mexico)
- Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: MYGN) has been awarded patent number 5,789,206, entitled, "5' Hybrid Capture Rapid Amplification of cDNA Ends", by the U.
Salt Lake City, UT; 801-584-3600) has been awarded patent number 5,789,206, entitled, "5' Hybrid Capture Rapid amplification of cDNA Ends", by the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the company announced.