Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed (RASFF) - Annual report 2013 (http://ec.
What does RASFF stand for?
RASFF stands for Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed (European Commission)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of RASFF in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Agricultural Society of England
- Rwanda Association of Software Engineers
- Réseau d’Aides Spécialisées aux Elèves en Difficulté (French: Network Specialist Aid to Students in Difficulty)
- Regional Alliance for Science, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Radio Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
- Research and Seeker Emulation Radar
- Radiology Associates of South Florida
- Recursive Approaching Signal Filter
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Synovial Fluid
- Rural Americans for a Secure Future
- Retail Army Stock-fund Financial Inventory Accounting and Reporting System
- Rec.Arts.Science.Fiction.Written (Internet newsgroup)
- rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan (Robert Jordan (And Wheel of Time) newsgroup)
- Rochester Area S-Gaugers
- Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Rayek Admiration Society for Humans (online community)
- Read only, Archived, System, Hidden
- Recreational Activity/Sport/Hobby
- Red and Anarchist Skin Heads
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking at the inaugural Animal Feed, Pet Food Forum and Exhibition on Wednesday, Al Marzouqi explained that the UAE aims to incorporate its own control system that is modelled after the European Union's (EU) Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed.
The manufacturer discovered the contamination and immediately alerted the Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed (RASFF) which sends several hundred food and animal feed safety alerts throughout the European Union annually.
The measure has been proposed after a number of Indian shipments containing residues of the chemical were detected by European food safety bodies and flagged in the Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed (RASFF).
Thousands of imports were rejected at the ELI border in 2006 as they were found to pose a risk to food safety, according to the latest report of the ELI's Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed (RASFF).
The database also provides commodity and contaminant-specific information on maximum residue levels published by the EU-wide rapid alert system for food and feed (RASFF).
Food Recalls and Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed
At a conference held by the Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed (RASFF), the health authorities announced current measures that protect consumers from food related hazards.