What does RAHFC stand for?
RAHFC stands for Rapid Access Heart Failure Clinic
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rural Affordable Housing Commission (UK)
- Rochester/Auburn Hills Community Coalition (Rochester, MI)
- Rappahannock Area Health District (Virginia)
- Real Algebra in High Dimensions (mathematics)
- Redundant Arrays of Hybrid Disks
- Remote Acoustic Hailing Device (robotic acoustic system)
- Rural Appalachian Housing Development (Ohio)
- Remote Afterloading High-Dose-Rate Brachytherapy
- Rappahannock Area Health Education Center (Montross, VA)
- Research Animal Holding Facility
- Rockford Area Habitat for Humanity (Rockford, IL)
- Rochester Area Habitat for Humanity (Rochester, MN)
- Recovering and Healing from Incest (New Delhi, India)
- Responsive, Accurate, Helpful, & Informative (service standard term)
- Riv Acquisition Holdings, Inc.
- Rural Alaska Honors Institute (est. 1983; Fairbanks, AK)
- Raleigh Adult Hockey League (North Carolina)
- Regional Animal Health Laboratory (US and Ethiopia)
- Riverside Area Home Learners (Riverside, CA)
- Risk Adjustment and Hierarchical Modeling (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; US HHS)