Contract notice: Rantasalmi municipality unobstructed vehicle operated by a multi-service traffic.
What does EFRN stand for?
EFRN stands for Rantasalmi (airport code; Finland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFRN
- Raahe-Pattijoki (airfield; Finland)
- Emergency First Response Instructor
- Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation (National Science Foundation)
- Engineering Forensics Research Institute
- Escape from Rhetundo Island (video game)
- Emergency First Respond Instructor Crossover with "Care for Children" (course; Professional Association of Diving Instructors)
- European Forum for Restorative Justice (France)
- Electronic Filings and Records Management (Nevada)
- Efficiency of Power Generation for Residential Use with Nuclear (Carolina Environmental Program)
- Explorations Fonctionnelles Respiratoires Nasales (French: Nasal Respiratory Functional Explorations)
- Efficiency of Power Generation for Residential Use with Oil (Carolina Environmental Program)
- Electronic Failure Report Only
- Europees Fonds Regionale Ontwikkeling (Dutch: European Regional Development Fund)
- Rovaniemi (airport code; Finland)
- Emergency Farm Reconstruction Project (World Bank)
- Espace Formation Renseignement Protection (French: Information Protection Training Center)
- European Federation for Retirement Provision
- European Festival Research Project (consortium)
- Espace Régional de Formation des Professions de Santé (French: Area Regional Training of Health Professions)
- Egyptian Foundation for Refugee Rights (est. 2008)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BEL: TSX-V) is pleased to announce results of the final three drill holes for Phase 2 of the 2012 drill programme at the Osikonmaki East prospect on the Rantasalmi property.
The Metsa-Serla Building Materials Group includes Rantasalmi Log Houses, a company that manufactures a wide range of vernacular log houses and cottages; while Serla and Linda, two other members, manufacture kitchens.