What does RIS stand for?
RIS stands for Rannsóknagagnasafn Íslands (Icelandic: Research Bank; database)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIS
We have 271 other meanings of RIS in our Acronym Attic
- Radar Interrogator Set (associated with joint surveillance system)
- Radio Interference Suppression
- Radio Investigation Service
- Radiology Information System
- Rail Interface System
- Rail Interface System (accessory mount on guns)
- Rainbow International School (Seoul, South Korea)
- Ramsar Information Sheet (Ramsar Convention on Wetlands)
- Random Interleaved Sampling
- Range Instrumentation System
- Raumbezogenes Informationssystem (German: Spacereferred information systems)
- Readiness Information System
- Received in Swap
- Recreation and Intramural Sports
- Redundant Information Sector (COMPAQ)
- Redwood Inspection Service
- Refugee and Immigration Services (various locations)
- Regional Innovation Strategy (European Commission)
- Regulatory Impact Statement
- Regulatory Information Service