Dave and fellow professional prosthetist Eric Neufeld founded the Range of Motion Project in 2005 to make artificial limbs available to amputees in Guatemala.
What does ROMP stand for?
ROMP stands for Range of Motion Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ROMP
We have 12 other meanings of ROMP in our Acronym Attic
- Rotation-Sensitive Movement Monitor (Parkinson's disease)
- Regional Ozone Modeling for Northeast Transport
- Range of Military Operations (US DoD)
- Rezerwowe Oddzialy Milicji Obywatelskiej (Polish: Reserve Divisions Civic Militia)
- Rocky Mountain National Park (US National Park Service)
- Robot Motion and Control (International Workshop)
- Reception and Onward Movement of DoD (Department of Defense) Noncombatant Evacuees (US DoD)
- Revised Officer Military Occupational Specialty System
- Rain On My Parade
- Random Oscillating Magnetic Pendulum
- Reediana Omnibus Musica Philosopha (Reed College)
- Regionally Organised Modem Pool
- Regression of Offspring on Midparent
- Research Office Products Division Micro Processor (IBM)
- Responsible Organized Mountain Pedalers (Campbell, CA)
- Responsible Owners of Mannerly Pets
- Retain Our Majority Program (political)
- Rice Outreach Mentoring Program
- Ring Opening Multibranching Polymerization
- Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Josh is also a founder of the Range of Motion Project, a not for profit aiding amputees in developing nations.
His trip is part of the Range of Motion Project, a prosthetic and orthotic nonprofit, which is directed by his brother.