military's mobility platforms provide the basis for the Nation's global reach and power projection across the full range of military operations.
What does ROMO stand for?
ROMO stands for Range of Military Operations (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ROMO
We have 1 other meaning of ROMO in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Russian Public Opinion and Market Research
- Real-Time Outfitting Management Information System (US Navy)
- Real-Time Outfitting Management Information System Configuration Status Accounting (US Navy)
- Renal Outer-Medullary K
- Reduced Order Model Kalman Filter
- Rawlings Official Major League Baseball
- Registry of Muslim Marriages (Singapore)
- Risk of Material Misstatement (finance)
- Rotation-Sensitive Movement Monitor (Parkinson's disease)
- Regional Ozone Modeling for Northeast Transport
- Rezerwowe Oddzialy Milicji Obywatelskiej (Polish: Reserve Divisions Civic Militia)
- Rocky Mountain National Park (US National Park Service)
- Robot Motion and Control (International Workshop)
- Reception and Onward Movement of DoD (Department of Defense) Noncombatant Evacuees (US DoD)
- Revised Officer Military Occupational Specialty System
- Rain On My Parade
- Random Oscillating Magnetic Pendulum
- Range of Motion Project
- Reediana Omnibus Musica Philosopha (Reed College)
- Regionally Organised Modem Pool
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GCV is the Army's future tracked combat vehicle to support joint forces across the full range of military operations in a wide range of terrain and environments.
FM 6-02 will discuss how the Signal Regiment supports the Army's mission across the range of military operations.
Second, is the COCOM model still valid to prepare and organize for the full range of military operations that the joint force undertakes today?
These individuals continue to do so worldwide and across the entire range of military operations (ROMO).
Scalable forces spanning the full range of military operations from Theater Security to Major Combat, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) and Naval Special Warfare (NSW) forces are made up of Sailors who are agile, rapidly deployable, self-sustainable, and adaptive to mission requirements.
MISO has the ability to support many types of missions across the range of military operations.
The decision, expected after the financial markets closed, marks another pivotal point in the Air Force''s nearly decade-long struggle to begin replacing its 50-year-old KC-135 Stratotankers, which refuel fighter planes and other aircraft in mid-flight to extend the range of military operations.