Auto Business News-April 18, 2013--Details of Range Rover Sport R revealed(C)1994-2013 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does RRS stand for?
RRS stands for Range Rover Sport (car)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RRS
We have 197 other meanings of RRS in our Acronym Attic
- Red River Romance Writers (Wichita Falls, Texas)
- Racing Rules of Sailing (international rules for racing sailboats)
- Rack Room Shoes
- Radiation Research Society
- Radio Relay Squadron
- Radio Repeater Set
- Radon Reduction System (various companies)
- Raise Responsibility System (motivational discipline and learning system)
- Rallye Racing Sport (French sports equipment retailer)
- Randomly Rough Surface
- Rapid Response Service
- Rapid Response System
- Rational Response Squad
- Rational Robust and Secure (negotiations in multi-agent systems)
- Readiness Reportable Status
- Receive Repair System
- Recovery of RNA Synthesis
- Recruiting and Retention School
- Reduced Residue System (mathematics)
- Regional Remote Sensing (Tucson, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Land Rover has lifted the lid on its new Range Rover Sport - describing it as "the fastest, most agile and responsive Land Rover yet".
CAPTION(S): I spy: Daniel Craig launches the new Range Rover Sport on the streets of New York.
That's because the Range Rover Sport is built to deal with any eventuality and it can easily switch modes at the turn of a dial to take on plenty more besides.
So when I took charge of the latest Range Rover Sport there was no doubt whatsoever that it could cope with whatever Mother Nature put in its path.
With the London Olympics almost upon us the Range Rover Sport has appropriately improved its performance offering more power, reduced carbon dioxide emissions, an upgraded ZF eight-speed automatic gearbox and a host of new features for the spacious cabin.
Range Rover Sport is available with a powerful V6 diesel engine (TDV6), V8 diesel engine (TDV8) and supercharged V8 Petrol engine.
5 million pounds over five years, and a wealth of 125 million pounds, Beckham owns around 40 cars, and the latest include a Cadillac Escalade, Porsche 911 Cabriolet, Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe, Range Rover Sport and a Jeep Wrangler.