95 Paperback R853 This handbook for randomized clinical trials offers students, researchers and clinical investigators a concise yet comprehensive reference for design, implementation and interpretation of statistical data.
What does RCT stand for?
RCT stands for Randomized Clinical Trial
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCT
We have 182 other meanings of RCT in our Acronym Attic
- Rijnmond Chemical & Secure Works
- Royal Commission on the Status of Women (Canada)
- Rutland County Solid Waste District (Rutland, VT)
- RAD-Group Communication Technologies Ltd (system integrator)
- Radar Control Trailer
- Radial Cutting Torch (Weatherford International Ltd.)
- Radiation Contamination Training
- Radiation Control Technician
- Radiological Control Technician
- Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy (medical treatment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Apr 27, 2006 - (JCN) - Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma announced on April 25 that it has presented the results of the Japan Mosapride Mega-Study (JMMS), a large-scale randomized clinical trial of mosapride citrate for functional dyspepsia (FD).
Additionally, satraplatin is the only platinum-based compound to have shown efficacy in a randomized clinical trial in prostate cancer.
The result of a randomized clinical trial evaluating the efficacy of ginkgo biloba special extract EGb 761 (ginkgo) suggests that ginkgo is not effective as a treatment for older people with dementia or age-associated memory impairment.
25) * Evidence-based medicine offers strategies and techniques of observational data analysis that supports medical progress without requiring randomized clinical trials.
An experimenter first read to each patient an informed-consent document concerning an upcoming randomized clinical trial.
The FDA's authorization to proceed with the randomized clinical trials follows a ten-surgery Feasibility Study of ROBODOC at Sutter General.
Treatment of Vertebral Compression Fractures with CORTOSS for Vertebral Augmentation; Preliminary Results of Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial MALVERN, Pa.