and was the first director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse, said in an interview that wider use of random student drug testing might be a good way to reduce drug use and to identify drug-using students in an effort to help them become and stay drug-free.
What does RSDT stand for?
RSDT stands for Random Student Drug Testing (drug prevention)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSDT
We have 7 other meanings of RSDT in our Acronym Attic
- Refugees Social Development Resource Center (Seattle, Washington)
- Radar Signal Detecting Set
- Range Safety Display System
- Reduced Swing Differential Signal
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (nervous tissue irritation)
- Regional Supply Data System
- Regional Sustainable Development Strategy (est. 1999; Athabasca Oil Sands Area; Alberta, Canada)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Association
- Road Sector Development Support Program (Ethiopia)
- Remote Services Delivery Support System
- Rebecca Salzer Dance Theater (Portland, OR)
- Remote Station Data Terminal
- Remote Station Dial Terminal
- Retinal Scanning Display Technology (Microvision, Inc.; Bothell, WA)
- Root System Description Table (computer hardware database)
- Radar Storm Detection Unit
- Random Selection with Distance Weighting (model)
- Relative Shoot Dry Weight
- Russian Social Democratic Workers Party (political party; Russia)
- Race Specific Armour (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bush administration made random student drug testing a priority; opponents of such programs hope that with a new administration that values evidence-based outcomes, .
Random student drug testing can prevent this by confidentially identifying those who may be on the path to trouble, so they can get help before it's too late.