According to Random House Webster's Unabridged Dictionary, Second Ed.
What does RHWUD stand for?
RHWUD stands for Random House Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Radioactive and Hazardous Waste Management
- Roger Houtsma World Outreach
- Rotating Half-Wave Plate
- Region H Water Planning Group (Texas Water Development Board)
- Radar Homing and Warning Receiver
- Recreation, Heritage and Wilderness Resources (USDA)
- Recycling and Household Waste Site (UK)
- Red Heart Warriors Society (Lenape National Restoration Movement)
- Rex Horning Well Services (Independence, KS)
- Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail (Yakima Valley, WA)
- Red Hard Winter Wheat
- Reddings Honden Werkgroep Westervoort (Dutch: Westervoot Rescue Dogs Working Group; Netherlands)
- Radiator Heat Exchanger
- Red Hat Exchange
- Regenerative Heat Exchanger
- Relative Humidity
- Runaway and Homeless Youth
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Management Information System
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Act
- Rock Hall Yacht Club (Rock Hall, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consider the Random House Webster's College Dictionary and/or the Random House Webster's Unabridged Dictionary, the largest-selling unabridged dictionary in the U.
According to Random House Webster's Unabridged Dictionary, "prima facie evidence" is "evidence sufficient to establish a fact or to raise a presumption of fact unless rebutted.