Referring to Siena, Skelos said, "They used the random digit dialing.
What does RDD stand for?
RDD stands for Random Digit Dialing
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of RDD
We have 97 other meanings of RDD in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Defense Counter Terrorism Fellowship
- Readers Digest Condensed Version
- Road Departure Crash Warning System (automotive safety testing)
- Resistance & Damage Control of Weld-Free Steel Structures
- Racial Disproportionality and Disparities
- Radar Detector Detector
- Radiation Dispersal Device
- Radio Direct Dial
- Radiological Dispersal Device
- Radiological Dispersion Device
- Rapports de Développement Durable (French: Sustainable Development Reports; various organizations)
- Rassemblement pour La Démocratie Directe (French: Rally for Direct Democracy)
- Rational Drug Design
- RDF (Resource Description Framework) Declarative Description
- Recommended Daily Dosage
- Red Dragon Disciple (Dungeons and Dragons & Neverwinter gaming)
- Redding (Amtrak station code; Redding, CA)
- Redding, CA, USA - Redding Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Redeployment Date (US DoD)
- Regime Disciplinar Diferenciado (Brazilian law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We acknowledge that a "bank" of these readily accessible controls could permit more rapid recruitment of participants in numerous age strata and obviate the need for extensive random digit dialing to recruit an adequate age-matched control population in many investigations.
Methodology GfK Roper Public Affairs & Media conducted these studies using Random Digit Dialing (RDD) methodology.
A Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) facility and Random Digit Dialing (RDD) technology were used.
Methodology Roper Public Affairs conducted this study using Random Digit Dialing (RDD) methodology from September 22 through September 24, 2006.
The CATI system uses a random digit dialing (RDD) sampling method that insures a true random selection among all telephone numbers and provides a truly independent sample for each wave.
Using a random digit dialing methodology, Greenwald & Associates polled 1,603 people born between 1946 and 1978, with household incomes of $35,000 or more.
Results are based on OmniTel(TM) telephone interviews conducted from May 19 - 21, 2006 among a nationally representative sample of 1,004 US adults using a random digit dialing (RDD) probability sample of all telephone households in the continental United States.