Free random blood sugar tests will be conducted to create awareness, promote preventive healthcare and curb the disease in its early stages.
What does RBS stand for?
RBS stands for Random Blood Sugar
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RBS
We have 186 other meanings of RBS in our Acronym Attic
- Resource-Based Relative Value Scale(s)
- Resource Based Relative Value Units
- Radar Beacon System
- Radar Bomb Scoring
- Radar Bombardment System
- Radio Base Station
- Radio Bienvenue Strasbourg (French radio station)
- Raised Backup System (oil drilling)
- Rajghat Besant School (Varanasi, India)
- Random Barrage System
- Random Boner Syndrome
- Rapid Body Survey (first response medicine)
- Rare Book School (University of Virginia)
- Rated Breaking Strength
- Readiness-Based Sparing
- Ready Business System (France; est. 1997)
- Real Bearded Santa
- Really Big Screen
- Really Big Show (Ed Sullivan Show)
- Rebirth Song (file extension, Propellerhead Software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walk-in patients will get free random blood sugar, blood pressure and body mass index tests.
Never miss an opportunity to check a random blood sugar when they're in the office, because you can learn a lot," he advised.