She said: "Obviously they fall behind with their work, but if they are not in school, they could be hanging around getting involved in silly behaviour, random acts of vandalism or more extreme behaviour.
What does RAV stand for?
RAV stands for Random Acts of Vandalism
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RAV
We have 37 other meanings of RAV in our Acronym Attic
- Reptiles and Amphibians of the United Kingdom (forum)
- Remote Access to University Libraries (John Hopkins University)
- Run Ss User Launchpad
- Relative Area Under the Lesion Expansion Curve (plant pathology)
- Residents' Association of the University of Ottawa (Canada)
- Recoveries Anonymous Universal Services
- Rwanda Association of University Women
- Royal Auxiliary Air Force (UK)
- Radio Amateurs Vaudois (French; Swiss amateur radio club)
- Radio At Vaughan (90.7 FM, Vaughan, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MEMBERS of the public overloading the national grid with unauthorised electrical expansions, as well as random acts of vandalism, have been blamed for sporadic power cuts this summer.
David McGloin, head of technical services, said: "These are not random acts of vandalism - it has been going on for some time now and these people come prepared.