While access to capital is always a challenge, Rapp says, Kent was able to turn this obstacle into an opportunity by establishing a relationship with Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union.
What does RBFCU stand for?
RBFCU stands for Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (San Antonio, TX area)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBFCU
- Richmond Boys Fastball Association (Canada)
- Robinson Bashall Functional Assessment (medical rehabilitation)
- Royal Belgian Football Association
- Robert Bosch Foundation Alumni Association (New York, NY)
- Rogue Basin Fish Access Team (Oregon)
- Robot Building for Beginners (book; David Cook)
- Rate Based Flow Control (broadband technology)
- Richard Burgi Fan Club (Toluca Lake, CA)
- Radial Basis Function Collocation Method
- Rule Based Fuzzy Cognitive Map
- Raritan Bay Federal Credit Union
- Red Bluff Fire Department (Red Bluff, CA)
- Renda Bruta Familiar Disponible (Catalan: Gross Disposable Household Income)
- Robot Building for Dummies
- Radial-Basis Function Decision Feedback Equalizer
- Real Best Friend Forever
- Real Bout Fatal Fury (SNK video game)
- Recreational Boating and Fishing Foundation
- Richmond Blueberry Fiddle Festival (Swanzey, NH)
- Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 (SNK video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading provider of global payment services headquartered in Washington, DC is pleased to announce that Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union has established a business relationship with Ruesch International and will utilize Ruesch's Global PayLINK system to process cross-border transactions and currency trading needs.
8 billion, while Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union at Universal City has $2.
Top 25 Credit Union Leverages Advanced Technology to Streamline Processes and Increase Focus and Customer Service DENVER -- Mortgage Cadence, LLC, a leading provider of Enterprise Lending Solutions (ELS), Default Servicing Technology, and Document Services for the financial services industry, was chosen by Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) to consolidate their loan origination technologies into one lending platform and central system of record through the use of Mortgage Cadence Orchestrator and Finale Document Services.
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union, based in Live Oak, Texas, has increased membership rapidly during the past several years, culminating recently in a milestone.
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (Live Oak, Texas), Robins Federal Credit Union (Warner Robins, Ga.
Running counter to the trend that finds debit card and debit rewards programs at major banks under significant pressure, the 375,000-member Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union passed back $6.
NASDAQ: FISV), the leading global provider of financial services technology solutions and the largest provider of business-driven technology solutions for credit unions, and Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) of Live Oak, Tex.