Participating health care providers in the HCIN, including San Joaquin General Hospital, San Mateo Medical Center, Contra Costa Health Services, Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center and Riverside County Regional Medical Center, can use this model to access interpreters at their own hospitals or at colleague hospitals through videoconferencing and various telephone technologies to help overcome the language barriers between doctors, hospital staff and patients.
What does RLANRC stand for?
RLANRC stands for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Research Laboratory for Archaeology and the History of Art (Oxford University, UK)
- Round Lake Area Library (Illinois)
- Red Libertaria Apoyo Mutuo
- Refinaria Landulpho Alves Mataripe (Portuguese: Landulpho Alves Mataripe Refinery; Brazil)
- Royal London Asset Management (UK)
- Radio Local Area Network (high data rate two-way wireless data communications network)
- Remote Local Area Network
- Residents Local Action Network
- Ryan Langley
- Relay Equipment Out of Operation
- Revue de Langues de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (French)
- Relay Equipment Resumed Operation
- Ramsey Lake Advisory Panel (Canada)
- Rat Lysosomal Acid Phosphatase
- Refugee Legal Aid Project (est. 2000)
- Regional Lands Administration Program (Canada)
- Reproductive Laboratory Accreditation Program (College of American Pathologists)
- Rise Like a Phoenix (Conchita Wurst song)
- Round Lake Area Public Library District
- Rat Lens Aldose Reductase
Samples in periodicals archive:
A unique program was developed at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center in Downey where gang members and victims of gang violence recuperate from crippling injuries and get to know one another.
Nancy Somerville, director of Project Threshold at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center in Downey, California, says that modifications fall into 3 broad categories: adapting the work environment, using assistive technology, and making job task modifications.
The HCIN system has immediate plans to extend both its language support and reach to hospitals across California, including Riverside County Regional Medical Center and Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center.
And we had movies once a week,'' recalled Richard Daggett, 64, of Downey, who spent six months in an iron lung ward at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center when he was 13.
Circuit Court of Appeals on Tuesday affirmed a lower court's ruling that bars Los Angeles County from cutting 100 beds at County-USC Medical Center and closing Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center in Downey.
He said the county has to downsize Martin Luther King/Drew Medical Center without cutting services, cut 100 beds at County-USC Medical Center and spin off Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center as a nonprofit facility.
County Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center (RLA) to understand why SAMe, a dietary supplement used by hundreds of thousands of people in the United States as a mood booster, may be of critical importance to patients with alcoholic liver disease (ALD).