Farmers that are located within the Henry Miller Reclamation District 2131, Firebaugh Canal Water District, Tulare Irrigation District, Rancho California Water District and Central California Irrigation District are eligible for technical and financial assistance to install conservation practices to improve on-farm water efficiency.
What does RCWD stand for?
RCWD stands for Rancho California Water District (Southern California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCWD
We have 3 other meanings of RCWD in our Acronym Attic
- Redwood Coast Watersheds Alliance (California)
- Residue-Class-Wise Affine (mathematics)
- Revised Code of Washington Annotated
- Richland Creek Watershed Alliance (Nashville, TN)
- Rigorous Coupled-Wave Analysis
- Robert Carl Williams Associates (Pittsfield, VT)
- Rogers County Wireless Association (Claremore, OK)
- Real Canadian Wholesale Club
- Red Cross Wound Classification (trauma)
- River City Whitewater Club (est. 1982; Sacramento, CA)
- Rice Creek Watershed District (Minnesota)
- Regional Center for Workforce Excellence (Pennsylvania)
- Regional Convective Weather Forecast (US FAA)
- Religion and Culture Web Forum
- Retired Church Workers Fund (Brethen Benefit Trust)
- Regulatory Compliance Workshop Group
- Return Commission Working Group (Afghanistan)
- Ramsey County Workforce Investment Board (Ramsey County, MN)
- Requirements and Concepts Working Integrated Product Team
- Ronald C. Wornick Jewish Day School (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 megawatt DFC1500 fuel cell power plant to the Rancho California Water District in southern California.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fitch Ratings affirms its 'AA+' rating on the following bonds issued by the Rancho California Water District Financing Authority, CA on behalf of the Rancho California Water District (RCWD): --$312.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians and the Rancho California Water District today announced an agreement on a framework, developed with the assistance of the Metropolitan Water District and a team appointed by the United States Department of Interior, that will resolve Pechanga's longstanding claims to water rights in the Santa Margarita River Basin.
5 million of revenue refunding bonds, series 1998 B, of the Rancho California Water District.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings to Rancho California Water District Financing Authority, California's revenue bonds, issued on behalf of the Rancho California Water District (RCWD, or the district): --$10.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings has withdrawn the 'AA+' rating on Rancho California Water District Financing Authority (CA) fixed-rate rev bonds ser 2010B as the bond was not sold.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fitch Ratings has assigned the following ratings on the Rancho California Water District Financing Authority, CA (the district) revenue bonds: --Bank bond rating on adjustable rate refunding revenue bonds, series 2008B at 'AA+'.