In his inaugural speech at Ram Manohar Lohia Ramayan Mela at Chitrakoot on the opening day of the BJP meeting -- convened to chalk out the Lok Sabha election strategy for Uttar Pradesh -- Advani said: " Once Lohia met Jan Sangh leader Deen Dayal Upadhyaya and asked about his ideology of cultural unity of the country.
What does RML stand for?
RML stands for Ram Manohar Lohia (Indian hospital)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RML
We have 112 other meanings of RML in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Ki Society
- Regions Morgan Keegan Trust (Regions Financial Corporation; Memphis, TN)
- Armenian International Airways (ICAO code)
- Radar/Radio Microwave Link
- Radiating Matched Load
- Radio Metallurgical Laboratory
- Radio Mont Liban (French: Mount Lebanon Radio; radio station; Beirut, Lebanon)
- Radioactive Material Loss
- Rail Mobile Launcher (Strategic Missiles)
- Rainbowfish Mailing List
- Random Microlenticular
- Ray Mallock, Ltd. (automotive/racing engineering company; UK)
- Raynworth Marketing Limited (Switzerland)
- Read My Lips
- Recherche Marketing en Ligne (French: Online Marketing Research)
- Recovered Mass Loss
- Refrigerant Moisture Level
- Regional Medical Laboratory (Tulsa, OK)
- Regional Medical Library (funded by the National Library of Medicine, USA)
- Regional or Minority Language (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, Yadav also praised Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) veteran Lal Krishna Advani for praising socialist icon Ram Manohar Lohia in Chitrakoot.
Headlines Today had on Friday reported how PES was still functional at AIIMS, Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) Hospital and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital in the national capital even as its employees were arrested and charged for alleged negligence leading to five patients' death at Sushruta Trauma Centre on December 4.
The two men were being kept in an isolation ward at the state-run Ram Manohar Lohia hospital in the national capital, N.
Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital * Department of Biostatistics All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi & ** Department of Nephrology Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences University Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082, India For correspondence e-mail: dakshinamurty_kv@yahoo.
The female patient is being treated at the Ram Manohar Lohia hospital in New Delhi.
The 1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner visited Thupten Ngodup, who is fighting for his life, and six other hunger strikers at New Delhi's Ram Manohar Lohia hospital.
Bajpai said: " We want to ask Mulayam if he can support the Common Civil Code, which his political guru Ram Manohar Lohia used to advocate.