LOS ANGELES, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Southern California Grantmakers (SCG), a regional association of philanthropic leaders working to support and advance effective grantmaking and drive innovative strategies for community problem solving, is pleased to welcome Wendy Garen, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Ralph M.
What does RMPF stand for?
RMPF stands for Ralph M. Parsons Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMPF
We have 1 other meaning of RMPF in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Micro Product Development
- Regional Medical Physics Department (UK National Health Service)
- Road Materials and Pavement Design (international journal; Lavoisier Publications; various locations)
- Rocky Mount Police Department (North Carolina)
- Rolling Meadows Park District (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Rolling Meadows Police Department (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center
- Risk Management for Public Entities (certification; exam)
- Recyclable Materials Processing Equipment (Tax) Credit
- Remote Microwave Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (surface coating technology)
- Recovered Materials Processing Facility (various locations)
- Robo Monkey Pixel Fighters
- Royal Malaysian Police Force
- Royal Montserrat Police Force (Montserrat)
- Revised Minnesota Paper Form Board Test (spatial processing assessment)
- Risk Management Planning Group (est. 1984; Mineola, NY)
- Rocky Mountain Planning Group, Inc. (Avon, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Pyrotechnics Guild (Arvada, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Public Health Education Consortium
- Raw Materials Price Index (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ahmanson Foundation, Joe and Priscilla Caso, the Ralph M.
org, has been awarded a $75,000 grant from the Ralph M.
Health Net of California and the Ahmanson, Bill Hannon and Ralph M.
Additional support is generously provided by The Ahmanson Foundation, The Ralph M.
Byline: Daily News A $10,000 grant from the Ralph M.
The Los Angeles presentation is made possible by The Annenberg Foundation and Farmers Insurance Group, and the generosity of The Ahmanson Foundation, The Ralph M.
Byline: Daily News SANTA CLARITA - The Santa Clarita Master Chorale has received a $15,000 grant from the Ralph M.