The firm has been recognized as one of the top 25 public relations firms in the Triangle for five years by the Triangle Business Journal, has won numerous Sir Walter Raleigh Awards for creative and PR excellence from the Raleigh Public Relations Society and was named a top 100 small business in North Carolina in 2009.
What does RPRS stand for?
RPRS stands for Raleigh Public Relations Society (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPRS
We have 4 other meanings of RPRS in our Acronym Attic
- Reports of Prehistoric Research Projects
- Research Proposal Review Project
- Retired Parks and Recreation Professional
- Retired Professional Registered Parliamentarian
- Revenue Protection and Recovery Program
- Rhone-Poulenc Rorer Pharmaceuticals
- Right Plant, Right Place
- RPCH Precursor Related Peptide
- Rural Poverty Reduction Programme
- Russian Popular Republican Party
- Rapid Paramedic Response System (San Francisco, CA)
- Rapport Préliminaire de Sûreté (French: Preliminary Safety Report; also seen as RPS)
- Research Permit and Reporting System (US NPS)
- Role Perception Rating Scale (Queensland University of Technology; Australia)
- Rorschach Prognostic Rating Scale (psychology)
- Raspberry Ringspot Virus
- Regional Preload Recruitable Stroke Work
- Radiation Protection in Radiotherapy (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Right Place, Right Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Journalism from the University of Florida and currently serves on the board of directors of the Raleigh Public Relations Society.
While at FWV, Akus' client work was included in the Holmes Report's 100 Best PR Programs in 2003 publication and honored with two Sir Walter Raleigh Awards for excellence in communications from the Raleigh Public Relations Society.