He also kept the upcoming assembly polls in mind, doling out " special grants" for educational institutions in West Bengal, Kerala and Tamil Nadu -- ` 200 crore for IIT- Kharagpur, ` 20 crore for IIM- Calcutta, ` 100 crore for Kerala Veterinary University, ` 20 crore for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development are some of the prominent sops.
What does RGNIYD stand for?
RGNIYD stands for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (Chennai, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rat Genome and Nomenclature Committee
- Research Group on Natural Computing (Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence; University of Seville; Spain)
- Rio Grande Nature Center State Park (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Rio Grande Nature Center State Park (New Mexico)
- Rajiv Gandhi National Drinking Water Mission (New Delhi, India)
- Rho-Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (Scheduled Caste student scheme; India)
- Rio Grande National Forest (Colorado)
- Residential Gateway Next Generation
- Redspotted Grouper Nervous Necrosis Virus
- real gross national product
- Rose Garden Neighborhood Preservation Association (San Jose, CA)
- Rabun Gap Nostalgia Society (Rabun Gap, GA)
- Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School (Rabun Gap, GA)
- Radio Grille Ouverte (French non-commercial radio station)
- Rare Groove Orchestra (band)
- Reciprocating Gait Orthosis
- Reflux Gastro-Oesophagien (French: Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease)