What does RVHA stand for?
RVHA stands for Rajasthan Voluntary Health Association (Jaipur, India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RVHA
We have 1 other meaning of RVHA in our Acronym Attic
- Rogue Valley Genealogical Society (Oregon)
- Root Variable Geometry Truss
- Rainier Valley Harmonizers (now Puyallup Valley Harmonizers; Washington)
- Reactor Vessel Head (nuclear plant)
- Renal Vascular Hypertension
- Renfrew Victoria Hospital (Renfrew, Ontario, Canada)
- Réseau Ville Hopital (French: City Hospital Network)
- Revenue Vehicle Hour
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy (heart)
- Royal Victoria Hospital (Montreal, Quebec; Belfast, Northern Ireland)
- River Valley Health Authority (hospital network; New Brunswick, Canada)
- River Valley Hockey Association (Wisconsin)
- Regionalverbände Hochrhein-Bodensee (German)
- Ram Venture Holdings Corp.
- River Valley Healthy Communities Coalition (Rumford, ME)
- Rabbit Viral Hemorrhagic Disease
- Rheumatic Valvular Heart Disease
- Roanoke Valley Harley-Davidson (Virginia)
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy and Failure (cardiology)
- Royal Victoria Hall Foundation (London, UK)