The Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation ( RTDC), already a hit overseas for selling the state as a hot destination for weddings in forts and havelis , plans to use its two luxury trains -- Palace on Wheels and Rajasthan Royals on Wheels -- for weddings from next year.
What does RTDC stand for?
RTDC stands for Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RTDC
We have 9 other meanings of RTDC in our Acronym Attic
- Retail Tobacco Distributors Association
- Rural Tourism Development Area Partnership (UK)
- RealTime Deformation And Tessellation (engine)
- Read The Darn Book
- Real-Time Database
- Reference Technology Database
- Relational Track Database
- Relational Tactical Database Manager
- Relational Track Database Manager
- Real-Time Data Base System
- Real Time Data Channel
- Real Time Data Conferencing
- Real Time Decision Center
- Regional Technology Development Center (various locations)
- Regional Telecommunication Development Conference
- Rocket Thrown Depth Charge
- Real-Time Data Distribution (computer science)
- Refund Transfer Direct Deposit (tax services)
- Repair Truss Design Drawing (structural engineering)
- Retail Trade Data for Decision Makers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation (RTDC) and the Railways will jointly run the train, which will follow the same itinerary as the Palace on Wheels with some minor alterations.
The SC has sent the case back to the lower court that is hearing the revision petition on the non- bailable warrants ( NBWs) issued against Kothari and three state officials, including the then Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation chairman, Vinod Zutshi, who's now the deputy election commissioner at the EC in New Delhi.
Byline: ANI New Delhi, Jan 12 (ANI): A luxury tourist train named 'Royal Rajasthan on Wheels,' a joint venture of the Indian Railways and the Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation (RTDC), was flagged off from here last evening.