So taxpayers have stumped up hundreds of pounds for a special raised toilet seat, complete with arm rests, in his cell.
What does RTS stand for?
RTS stands for Raised Toilet Seat (ergonomic)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTS
We have 364 other meanings of RTS in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Telephone System
- Radio Television Society
- Radio Télévision Suisse (French: Swiss Radio and Television)
- Radio Test Set
- Radio-Televizija Srbije (Serbian: Radio-Television of Serbia; national Serbian TV station)
- Radiodiffusion Télévision Sénégalaise
- Radius Trigger Scripting
- Rail Transport Service (various locations)
- Raise the Stakes
- Raise, Train and Sustain (Australian Navy)
- Raising the Standards
- Raman Thediya Seethai (Indian film)
- Random Telegraph Signal
- Rape Trauma Services (Burlingame, CA)
- Rape Trauma Syndrome (psychological trauma)
- Rapid Targeting System
- Rapid Transit Series (bus model)
- Rapid Transit Systems (bus model)
- Rapid Translation System
- Rauch-Tung-Striebel (fixed interval smoother)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most popular are shower seats and tub stools, grab or handle bars for bathing, raised toilet seats, walkers, and canes.
ATHE Tall-ette raised toilet seat is beneficial for people who need to keep their leg extended.
A prisoner returned to prison after having major hip surgery, an occupational therapist recommended a raised bed, chair and also a raised toilet seat.
The universal, raised toilet seat is most economical and lightweight, selling for as low as $20 on www.
We are looking at how things like rails round a bath and raised toilet seats can help people," she says.
During the several weeks following surgery, patients have historically been advised to sleep on their backs or with pillows tucked between their legs, use special raised toilet seats and hip chairs, and follow other postoperative restrictions.
A raised toilet seat and a grab rail or frame surrounding the toilet can make getting onto and off the toilet a lot easier.