Matt Evans, spokesman for Measure 48, said the measure - dubbed by supporters as the Rainy Day Amendment because it gives the Legislature the option of setting aside extra revenue to use in hard economic times - differs substantially from Colorado's TABOR.
What does RDA stand for?
RDA stands for Rainy Day Amendment (Oregon, USA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RDA
We have 222 other meanings of RDA in our Acronym Attic
- Rounds Per Minute
- Remedial Design/Remedial Action
- Radarman First Class (USN Rating)
- Region of Difference 1
- Radarman Second Class (USN Rating)
- Radarman Third Class (USN Rating)
- 50% Respiratory Rate Decrease
- Racial Discrimination Act (Australia)
- Radar Data Acquisition
- Railway Design Associates (model trains)
- Rajshahi Development Authority (Bangladesh)
- Random Duplicate Allocation
- Rapid Deployment for Action (band)
- Rapid Development Application (see also RDE)
- Rassemblement Democratique Africain (French: African Democratic Rally)
- Rate Design Application (British Columbia Utilities Commission; British Columbia, Canada)
- Rational Data Architect (IBM Corp.)
- Raw Data Archive
- Readers Digest Association, Inc
- Rear Drive Axle
Samples in periodicals archive:
What the Rainy Day Amendment does not do is cut spending - ever.
Re-christening Measure 48 as the Rainy Day Amendment is an attempt to soften one of the worst consequences of applying the TABOR formula to Oregon.