Project Start : 2013 Status : Ongoing Phase : Tendering & Bidding Tender Id : 2013_PWD_1538_1 Location : Killar, Himachal Pradesh Scope : Construction of New community Hospital Building at Killar (SH:- Construction of balance work in (civil) building partition, C/0 Septic Tank, Water Supply & Sanitary Installation and Rain water Harvesting System) Latest Event : Mar 2013 bid submitted for Construction of New community Hospital Building at Killar (SH:- Construction of balance work in (civil) building partition, C/0 Septic Tank, Water Supply & Sanitary Installation and Rain water Harvesting System) on 24.
What does RWH stand for?
RWH stands for Rain Water Harvesting
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RWH
We have 13 other meanings of RWH in our Acronym Attic
- Ron Wardenier Geoconsult (Netherlands)
- Royal Wellington Golf Club (Heretaunga, New Zealand)
- Royal Wimbledon Golf Club (UK)
- Royal Winchester Golf Club (UK)
- Regional Working Group on Environment (Europe)
- Radial Wire Ground System
- Rectangular Waveguide Section
- Reverse Water Gas Shift
- Radar Warning & Homing
- Raheen Woods Hotel (Ireland)
- Random Walk Hypothesis (financial theory)
- Real Web Host (Flora, IL)
- Real World Haskell: Code You Can Believe In (book)
- Red Wine Headache
- Rental Water Heater
- Return With Honor
- Royal Women's Hospital (Australia)
- Rawdon, Wright, Hatch & Edson (printing firm)
- Royal Warrant Holders Association (London, England)
- Robotized Wire Harness Assembly System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naya Raipur is the first planned capital city of 21st century in India which is being developed as a modern and green city and special features such as rain water harvesting and harvesting of solar energy have been included to make it eco-friendly," he said.
Eco-friendly touches include rain water harvesting, solar panels for water heating and a heat ventilation recovery system to maintain a comfortable temperature within the house.
This is in recognition of measures used to conserve energy, including a wind generator to make electricity, solar thermal panels to produce heat and rain water harvesting.
The homes feature solar panels and rain water harvesting in order to cut household costs and have a minimal environmental impact.
Entries included homes that use solar power, rain water harvesting, vegetable patches, energy efficient light bulbs, composting and innovative insulation techniques and solar-charged electric vehicles.
This project will also support the establishment of rain water harvesting projects for use in supplemental irrigation to ensure the access to healthy and productive seedlings and trees.
The money will be spent on new equipment for the farms, including heat exchange units, rain water harvesting and slurry separation and application kit.