Meanwhile, in 1975, I was shocked to receive an offer from the Railway Sports Control Board, Delhi nominating me to undergo the NIS coacha€™s course at Patiala.
What does RSCB stand for?
RSCB stands for Railway Sports Control Board (New Delhi, India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSCB
- Roll-Sensing Side Curtain Airbags (automotive industry)
- Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht (Belgian football club Brussels)
- RuneScape Cheating Asylum (gaming website)
- Remote Sensing Chemical Agent Alarm (sometimes seen as RSCAAL)
- Remote Sensing Chemical Agent Automatic Alarm
- Remote Sensing Chemical Agent Alarm
- Regional Seas Conventions and Action Plans (UN)
- Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity Program
- Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (European University Institute, Italy)
- Romanian Society for Cell Biology
- Reno-Sparks Corridor Business Association (Nevada)
- Regional Spinal Cord Blood Flow
- Rainey Street Country Club (King of the Hill TV cartoon)
- Rear Support Coordination Center
- Regional Sample Control Center (EPA)
- Regional Stocks under CINCSOUTH Control
- Republican Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Roane State Community College
- Rockbestos -Surprenant Cable Corporation (East Granby, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lele, who has had a 30-year association with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), recalls his first meeting with Modi in 1994, when the then Railway Sports Control Board secretary Amrit Mathur -- and now chief operating officer of the Delhi Daredevils IPL franchise-- introduced the industrialist to him.
When Dada's eyes fell on me, he immediately remarked to Balkishan Singh, how did you manage to get Maulana (my nick name during those days) "Meanwhile, in 1975, I was shocked to receive an offer from the Railway Sports Control Board, Delhi nominating me to undergo the NIS coach's course at Patiala.