208 (2002), the Court of Federal Claims approved the refund of Railroad Retirement Tax Act (RRTA) taxes and Federal Insurance Contributions Act (FICA) taxes collected on amounts paid to certain employees under reduction-in-force programs.
What does RRTA stand for?
RRTA stands for Railroad Retirement Tax Act (IRS; similar to Social Security)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RRTA
We have 3 other meanings of RRTA in our Acronym Attic
- Report Requirements Template
- Requisite Remedial Technology
- Réseau Régional de Télécommunications (French: Regional Telecommunications Network)
- Resource Rental Tax (Australia)
- Reverse Recovery Time
- Right Side (philately)
- Risk Reduction Test
- Rose RealTime (Rational Software)
- Round Robin Test
- Round Robin Tournament
- Rapid Response for Technical Assistance (US DHHS)
- Red Rose Transit Authority
- Reversed Ray Tracing Algorithm
- Rolling River Teachers' Association (Manitoba, Canada)
- Reclamation Research Technical Advisory Committee
- Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
- Red River Trade Council
- Regional Road Transport Committee (Southeast European Cooperative Initiative)
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Center
- Rice Research and Training Centre (Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
208 (2002), the Court of Federal Claims approved the refund of Railroad Retirement Tax Act (RRTA) taxes and FICA collected on amounts paid to employees under reduction-in-force programs.
Railroad Retirement Tax Act (RRTA) under IRC section 3231.