Bruce Hornsby & the Noisemakers Special Guest: Railroad Earth Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 8 p.
What does RRE stand for?
RRE stands for Railroad Earth (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RRE
We have 71 other meanings of RRE in our Acronym Attic
- Reduced Resolution Data Set
- Regional Resource Development Specialist
- Relative Record Data Set
- Reuters Reference Data System
- Rappahannock Regional Disability Services Board
- Rainy River District Social Services Administration Board (Canada)
- Rapid Response Documentation Team
- Regional Research and Development Team
- Réseau Régional de Diffusion Technologique
- Round-Robin Distribution Value Predictor
- Reaction Rate Equation
- Red Ribbon Express (India)
- Red Rock Eater (News Service)
- Reduced Regular Expression
- Reed Relays and Electronics (reed switch manufacturer; India)
- Reference Reviews Europe
- Régime de Retraite des Enseignants (French: Teachers' Retirement Plan; Canada)
- Regressive Resistive Exercise (occupational therapy)
- Reinheim-Reichelsheimer Eisenbahn (German railway)
- Remote Radio Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bob Strauss Railroad Earth "Amen Corner" Sci Fidelity 1/2 A little contrapuntal arranging here, a horn section there: This self-described 21st century folk band does things differently, and it makes them lively and impressive.
First time Mountain Jam performers for 2009 are Coheed & Cambria, The Derek Trucks Band, The Hold Steady, Richie Havens, Railroad Earth, Porter Batiste & Stoltz, Brett Dennen, The Lee Boys, and many others.
Some of the artists participating include Doc & Richard Watson, Tim O'Brien, Donna the Buffalo, Railroad Earth, John Cowan Band, Balfa Toujours, the Waybacks, and Footworks Percussive Dance Ensemble.
Byline: The Register-Guard Greensky Bluegrass returns as the headliner After opening for Railroad Earth at the McDonald Theatre in June, Greensky Bluegrass is back for a headlining gig Thursday at Cozmic Pizza.
Byline: Serena Markstrom The Register-Guard Before this month, Railroad Earth had not put out a studio recording in four years.
Members of Tea Leaf Green, Donna the Buffalo, Railroad Earth, Zilla, the Flecktones, the Greyboy Allstars and countless other bands have agreed to get on stage under Butler's leadership.
Our highest recommendation goes out to the concert with Railroad Earth and the Duhks at the McDonald Theatre.