Raiders of the Lost Ark Sky Movies Action & Adventure, 7.
What does ROTLA stand for?
ROTLA stands for Raiders of the Lost Ark (movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ROTLA
- Revenge of the Jedi (Star Wars based MUD; original name of Star Wars Episode 6, rejected for Return of the Jedi)
- Return Of The Jedi Special Edition
- Realm of the Keepers (gaming clan)
- Return of the King
- Return of the King (3rd Lord of the Rings movie/book)
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Chinese novel)
- Release on Temporary License (UK corrections)
- Remote Office Test Line (telecommunications)
- Right of the Line
- Rise of the Lycans (Underworld 3 Movie)
- Return Of The Living Acid (band)
- Return of the Living Dead
- Rolling on the Laughing Floor
- Futenma Marine Corps Air Station (Okinawa, Japan)
- Reign of the Moon (United Guild of the Alliance)
- Return of the Mack (Mark Morrison song)
- Revelation of the Method
- Revenge of the Mummy (movie)
- Revolution of the Mind (band)
- Ride of the Month
Samples in periodicals archive:
Molina's film credits include Spider-Man 2 , The Da Vinci Code , Boogie Nights and Raiders of the Lost Ark .
CAPTION(S): STAR: Patrick Durkin in a scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark
The series began in 1981 with Raiders Of The Lost Ark, followed by Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom in 1984.
The Oscar winning-director also had two other movies in the top 20 - Jurassic Park and Raiders of the Lost Ark.
JSA This thriller/adventure tale is in the mold of Raiders of the Lost Ark and Jurassic Park.
The story line is action-packed, but belongs to the battling bone hunters whose wars are as legendary as their finds (think of INDIANA JONES AND THE RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK when Jones meets Marion Ravenwood in her remote bar).
CAPTION(S): Sued: Legend Lucas; Unpaid: Author Black; Action hero: Harrison Ford shot to fame as Indiana Jones in Raiders Of The Lost Ark and two sequels